Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Scarlett Johansson Cocked and Cumed By Cumhaze

A friend and fan sent me some amazing cumed pictures of Scarlett Johansson that he did.He goes by Cumhaze.Any ways,these pictures are awesome looking.The big thick cum load he drops on Scarlett looks awesome.The clarity of the pictures lets you see every thick gob of man seed on them pictures.Not to mention how huge Cumhaze's cock is,talk about thick.These pictures were to amazing to just have put away,so I asked if I could post them on my Blog"with credit to him of course"and he said sure.He likes my Blog and my work so he would be happy to have some of his work on there.Check them out fellas,you guys are gonna love these.
Oh wow,I would do anything to squeeze on Scarlett's tits like that.That reporter must have major wood right now.
What a thick load ejected by Cumhaze's thick cock.
Wow,what an amazing sight that load is.She looks fantastic.
Gorgeous Scarlett Johansson waiting for round two.
Look at that monster meat coating Scarlett with a nice helping of fresh man milk.
I don't blame him,look at the titties on Scarlett.Them will make any man blow loads.
That cum load looks awesome up close.Its so thick creamy and so white.Great work my friend.
Anyone care to splatter Scarlett's sweet ass with some fresh cum?Look at that yummy ass,its so gorgeous.
Well thanks again Cumhaze for sending me these amazing pictures and for allowing me to post them here.Now everyone can enjoy them like I do.