Wednesday, January 16, 2013

BIGflip Cum Glazes Dakota Fanning

Cute little Dakota is starting to leave cute behind and take on sexy.We last seen her on the Twilight Saga and she was looking very nice .Shes 19 now so she is very ready to party like we like to party.There is so many swollen cocks waiting for her to open them legs and let us feel the inside of that tight little pussy.Yummy,I bet its so wet and hot.Eager to get stretched out with thick man meat.
Mmmmmm,she looks so hot as a rocker.Id love to fuck her looking like that.
Oh yeah,I like that look on Dakota's face.Like if someone is pumping a thick cock in her from behind.
Are you ready for my thick load baby?Here I cum!
Oh wow,I just launched them wads on Dakota.
Wow,that looks like a huge thick rope of cum stuck to her body.

Here's some more pictures of Dakota for you guys to milk your cocks too.
I'm really liking her sexy little figure.
That dress fits Dakota so nice and sexy.
Dakota is starting to get a little shapely.
Her hips are starting to get curvy.Nice!
And I sure do see the beginning of a juicy ass.