Wednesday, January 16, 2013

BIGflip Gives Emma Watson Juicy Cum

I have a fan at COPP ask if I was going to do any more Emma cum pictures soon.He is a huge Emma fan and has a bunch of pictures and videos of Emma"cumed on of course"on xHamster.He really loved the work I did on Emma and really wanted to see more so I milked my cock on another one.She looks gorgeous and the cum load came out very nice too.I'm really starting to like cocking these sluts so I also gave this little slut some thick cock.Enjoy!
Oh yeah Emma,Your so naughty!Hw would you like to try a DP with two thick cock?Yeah!
Wow Emma,you look very sexy.Your making my balls tingle.
What a sexy face,made for cock and cum.
Here you go baby,a nice thick cock all lubed and ready for a milking.
That's it Emma taste that pre-cum.You love it don't you.
Lick my cock shaft up and down.Ahhhhh shit,I'm going to squirt.
Oh wow,My cum looks so creamy baby.
It looks fantastic all over your face.I love it!

Here's some more Emma pictures for you fans to jack-off too.Enjoy!
Emma looks very nice in this picture.
Very sexy and classy.
Wow,I like this new look.
I sure like this view.Yummy!
Oh yeah baby,I'm going to pound your little tight cunt.