Wednesday, January 16, 2013

BIGflip Nuts On Miranda Kerr

Miranda is the first Australian model to participate in the Victoria's Secret campaign.She began modeling in the fashion industry at the age of 13.Wow,she was just a weeee little thing.But now that shes all grown up she looks amazing and sexy.Miranda really earned her Victoria's Secret wings.
Dame,her tits look cock milking good.I do believe that a nipple peeking out too.Yummy!
Miranda from the land down under!I need you to go down under and take care of that thick cock I have for you.
Oh yeah baby,that has very good.
That load came out all at once in one huge wad.Splat! 

Here is some more gorgeous pictures of Miranda worth milking your cock too.
Shes such a cutie pie.She looks so sexy in red.
Absolutely gorgeous! I love her eyes.
Very beautiful!
Wow,she still looks so young.Its making my cock throb.
Mmmmmm,very nice! Id like to lick between them sexy tits.