Sunday, January 20, 2013

BIGflip Gives Halle Berry Some Sperm

Oh yeah,Halle Berry.Now that is a fine looking celebrity.And after she had a baby,wow!She got to keep them milk engorged huge titties.Dame were they amazing to look at.Made you want to reach over and squeeze one of them fat titties.I personally would love to titty fuck Halle.Id squeeze her titties together hard,so I can squirt milk all over me and her.She would jerk my cock with her tits till Id cum and shot it all between her tits,mixing up with her milk.Wow,my cock is already dripping pre-cum.
Wow,I love Halle's big milk swollen titties.I bet them juggs leak milk all the time.I'll help you milk them juggs Halle.Just help me milk my cock in return.
You look so sexy Halle,one of the sexiest Ebony celebrities.I can't resist,I have to cum on your beautiful face baby.
Did you say you want to milk your cock on my face.Sure,I am in the mood for some sperm.
Ahhhhhh,ahhhh shit that felt amazing.
Oh my god baby,you look fantastic.What a huge white and thick load.
Lick that huge wad off your lips sexy.I know you love the taste.

Here's some gorgeous pictures of Halle and her swollen titties for you horny guys to jerk-off too.Splash cum all over her big tits!
Aren't those big round tits beautiful to look at?
When I look at her all I see is my thick cock sliding in between them gorgeous tits.
Dame,can you imagine how they jiggled when she walked.Wow!
I would love to lick all over them yummy milk sacks.