Friday, January 25, 2013

BIGflip Shoots Cum On Britney Spears

Britney Jean Spears was one sexy hot piece of ass when she gets on stage.This girl is all business when it comes to shaking that ass for the fans.Because she knows there is thousands of horny hard cocks watching her and she has to make the fans happy.When I say happy I mean cum!She sees all the cum stains on the floor after the show from the fans beating off to her dancing on stage.I know I would be one of them and I still jerk-off to her now.
Dame baby,look at Britney's juicy ass cheeks.She has some thick thighs too!You know there's fans jerking off in that crowd.
I'm glad your coming back to the stage Britney.I can't wait to see your ass on stage again.
Oh yeah,I'm ready to cum baby.Here I cum Britney!
Oh yeah,that wad shot out nice and thick.Oops! My load bounced of your face and landed on your dates arm.He can have some too if he wants?
Be a good slut and eat that load off your dates arm.

Here's some sexy pictures of Britney for you guys to milk your cocks too.
Wow,Britney has some gorgeous legs!
Her legs would have looked so much sexier in high heals. 
Gorgeous,no under garments.
We always love them teen Britney pictures.Great view.
Britney makes the sexiest school girl pictures.