Tuesday, January 15, 2013

BIGflip Cums Real Thick On Selena Gomez Face

I just can't get enough of this sexy young starlet.One of the sexiest celebrities on my list of"pussy Id love to fuck".Selena is always looking her best,even when shes in her relax clothes she looks amazing.Her full lips and yummy firm breast drive me crazy!When I see her in magazines I quickly feel my meat begin to swell.And when I leave I feel a big wet spot in my boxers from all the pre-cum that dripped out of my cock while I fantasized about Selena.She is one tasty looking treat,yummy!
Oh my god! Isn't she the sexiest little thing you ever saw? Muah baby,your beautiful.Wow,them lips look so yummy!
Selena looks absolutely perfect on the cover of People Magazine.
Hey beautiful,I have a thick hard-on with your name on it.Ready for some cock and cum?Yeah!
Here you go sexy.You can start by sucking my cock.Show me your throat skills.
Don't forget my nuts!Lick them nice and hard beautiful.Right between both of them.
Ahhhhh yeah,here I cum baby.You want it?Yeah!
Oh fuck!Wow,that came out so thick.Big gobs of coagulated sperm.
Dame Selena,you look fantastic with that massive load stuck to your pretty face.
Man is it thick.You can't see threw it at all.What a health white load.

"Selena Gomez Ejack/Video"

Here's the video for you guys who want to see me drop this super thick load on Selena's face.

Here's some extra gorgeous pictures of sexy Selena for you fans to drain your balls on.Enjoy!
Selena looks so fine and yummy as a"chola".
Wow,I tell you the older she gets the sexier she gets.
Muah baby,I love them lips.
Selena looking very nice!
Gorgeous!
What a yummy little Latina!