Monday, January 21, 2013

BIGflip Milks His Cock On Kate Upton

Kate Upton is a swimsuit model from Michigan and is one of the most sought after gorgeous woman.Every man that has ever laid eyes on this gorgeous bomb shell will tell you just how fast he got a hard-on.Men want to be with her and all men fantasize about fucking her.Watching her big natural tits bounce all over the place as you thrust your cock deep in her pussy.Feeling how hot and wet her insides are against your hard-on.Oh yeah! At least that's what I always think about when I see her.She is so dame yummy!
Oh yes fellas,this 5 ft 10 in sex goddess is all natural.(33-25-36)All juicy flesh and bones.Man look at though's puppies bounce!
Dame,she looks so sexy when she moves like that.
Mmmmmmm,I'm ready to drop a hot load on you Kate.You ready baby?
Oh yeah,there you go sexy.Fresh from my nuts.
Very creamy too baby.
Now I know how she looks when someones cumming in her mouth.That is so hot!

Here is some sexy pictures of Kate for you guys to cum on.
Wow,that ass is so yummy looking.
I can imagine how incredible soft her tits are.Very nice looking!
Oh yes baby,that's were I want to shoot my load.Right between them juicy titties.
Wow,there is nothing sexier looking than some hard nipples.